CutSkill EasyCut Plasma Cutter Package - Cigweld 1-1601-EC
At Cigweld, we aim to develop and deliver products that bridge the gap in customer requirements. With the CutSkill EasyCut Plasma Cutter we’ve done just that – a simple, no frills plasma cutter that is not only easy to use but is backed by serious power. Perfectly suited to the DIY cutting user, the EasyCut is still loaded with features – Parts In Place protection to protect your consumables and torch from arc damage, adjustable amperage to suit the plate thickness you’re trying to cut, and high grade consumables built for durability saving you time and money!
- Adjustable amperage
- Parts In Place Protection (PiP)
- Easy to use
- Easy to Cut!
Try out this new & easy to use Cigweld plasma cutter yourself!
- CutSkill EasyCut Plasma Power Source
- CutSkill 30A Plasma Torch
- Work Cable and Clamp
- Wrench for Air Filter
- 1 x 1⁄4” Nitto Air Line Connector
- Operating manual
PARTS & ACCESSORIES:
- CSP337001 CutSkill Plasma Cutting Tip 0.8mm
- CSP337003 CutSkill Plasma Torch Electrode
- CSP337004 CutSkill Plasma Torch Standoff Guide
- CSP337005 CutSkill Plasma Torch Shield Cup
- CSP337006 CutSkill Plasma Torch O-Ring
- CSP337007 CutSkill Plasma Torch Gas Diffuser
- CSP337039 CutSkill Plasma Inline Filter
- FEATURES:Removable air filter with purging valveMoisture in your air compressor can reduce the lifespan of the Plasma Torch consumables. The CutSkill inbuilt air filter removes this problem. The air filter can be purged at any time by using the purging valve and is also removable for cleaning. It is housed in a concave inset in order to prevent damage.
- Parts in place (pip) protectionIf the torch consumables are not correctly installed the torch will not arc, increasing the lifespan of the consumables and torch itself.Internal regulatorThe regulator is internal and air through the torch is managed automatically by the plasma unit. This removes the need to adjust air pressure for individual cutting requirements.TorchThe EasyCut Plasma Cutter comes complete with a direct connected 30Amp torch with a 4m lead for greater reach, comfort and ergonomics designed specifically for the CutSkill plasma cutting range. The torch includes a safety latch in order to prevent risk of accidental arc.ConsumablesUsing the same high grade consumables as the CutSkill 35 you can rest easy knowing you’re getting the very best quality and longevity from your consumables.AccessoriesInline Air Filter
The inline Air Filter is designed to prevent all moisture, plus oil and dirt down to 0.85 microns from passing through your air line to the plasma unit. This offers extra protection in addition to the inbuilt air filter located in the plasma unit itself.Circle Cutting Guide
The Circle Cutting Guide allows for circle cutting up to a radius of 400mm. The cutting guide can be affixed to the work plate by either of the included Straight, Magnetic or Screw Pivots.Output CurrentCurrent range for this Power Source is 15-30A. Provides DC Output.Cutting10mm Genuine Cut, Mild Steel, Aluminium & Stainless Steel. 12mm Severance Cut, Mild Steel. Aluminium & Stainless Steel. 8mm Pierce Cut.GeneratorRecommended generator required: 7.5kVA at 0.8 Power Factor.Air CompressorRecommended air compressor required: 800kPa, 5.3 CFM.Fully Compliant to AS 60974.1-2006. Enclosure rated to IP21S.Warranty1-Year Warranty on the power source.
Genuine Cut - Mild Steel, Stainless Steel & Aluminium
Severance Cut - Mild Steel, Stainless Steel & Aluminium
240v, 1ph, 10a
15% @ 30a
Input Air Required
380mm L X 175mm W X 325mm H